Be Part of Us
ATM Service Engineer
- Knows the basics of Installation, un-installation, upgrading, refurbishing, pre-staging, maintenance, site preparation and call screening.
- Repair and troubleshoot NCR Automated Teller Machines (ATM) and Evercell UPS.
- Program ATM’s with or without assistance from Technical Support
- Repair and Test ATM parts
- Monitor ATM’s with RMS
- Install, repair or replace ATM signage in customer locations
- Other field and service work as required
- Prioritize scheduled service calls given by dispatch at any time.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by Immediate Head.
- Answering emails and phone call
- Dispatch services
- Making service report or other reports requested by the Immediate Head
- Minimizing long outstanding report
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Providing administration support to Engineers
- Data entry of records
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Computer literate
- Willing to ASAP
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Acts as the primary resource person for the whole team on accounting and administrative matters of the operation.
- Works with the Sales and Pre-Sales Teams in managing and facilitating various processes, business requirements,
and information needed to accomplish the operational goals of the group.
- Ensures timely delivery of projects, proper billings, and efficiency in the group’s day-to-day operations.
- Generates and processes job orders and project modules.
- Provides billing reports and monitors progress/status of projects.
- Processes client accreditation.
- Provides weekly reports on different projects.
- Prepares documentations of various projects on a timely manner.
- Maintains liaison with internal and external suppliers.
- Attends to the administrative requirements (e.g. repairs, maintenance)
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives.
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals.
- Manage IT initiatives and collaborate with in-house technical staff.
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality.
- Support new technology implementation.
- Train users in new and existing IT systems.
- Provide assistance with technical issues.
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements.
- Produce reports.
- Perform other duties as instructed by Immediate Head.
- IT graduate or any related course. Fresh grad or junior level
- Background in programming is not a requirement but is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in database systems, SQL commands.
- Knowledgeable in basic system admin for linux or windows environments
- Good logical and problem isolation thinking process
- Good in written and verbal communications (English)