1ST LINE MAINTENANCE
- Replenishment of Receipt Papers
- Resolution of Transaction Receipt Jam
- Removal of Card Jam
- Retrieval of captured cards and surrender to the nearest Client branch
- Escalation of incidents related to Second Line Maintenance (“SLM”) when required
2ND LINE MAINTENANCE
- Preventive Maintenance
- maintenance of the EQUIPMENT in satisfactory operating condition by providing for systematic inspection, detection, and correction of incipient failures
- Corrective Maintenance
- includes repair, restoration or replacement of components, provide that the EQUIPMENT is subject to normal use and fair wear and tear
- ATM SPARE PARTS
- Dispenser Modules (stacker/presenter, xtractor/pick module, shutter), EPP, Monitor, Printer, Cassettes
- UPS and ATM Consumables
- Uninterrupted power supply, Thermal receipt paper etc.
- Anti-Fraud Devices
- TMD, EPP cover, ATM Cameras
ITC HELP DESK
(8:30 AM to 5:30PM): 8813-3002 local 121
(Globe) 0917 307 0339 / 0917 312 3431 / 0917 303 1480
24 x 7 including holidays
WHY GET ATM MAINTENANCE?
- Increase ROI
- Increase service life
- Enhance brand image
- Improve customer service
WHY GET ITC ATM SERVICES?
- All engineers are organic and direct employees of ITC and strategically deployed in key areas and with nationwide coverage
- Trained and competent service engineers. ITC implements the ‘Train the trainer’ scheme where we send our CEs abroad for training. Then when they get back, they will be the ones who will train the other engineers.
- For training itself, the engineers are trained for 2-3 months. They undergo lectures, hands-on then OJT where they shadow actual service calls with the servicing engineer.
- Low Customer Engineer (CE) to ATM Ratio (1:16)
- Maintains adequate parts with parts depot in Makati, Pasig, Iloilo and CDO locations
- In-house call receives and dispatch with 24×7 operations
- Service reports and regular service updates are provided to clients